“The things that threatened me — are the things that pleased my soul.” ~ Nelson Mandela
A Tribute to Nelson Mandela-
To have one’s free life and freedom of movement taken from them- for speaking out for what they most believe is a quality that I hold as a high value. This selfless quality is sometimes asked of our greatest leaders when they know that they must step out of their daily life’s and live a much bigger life- a life to benefit the masses who are far more disadvantaged than themselves. Nelson Mandela was one of the extraordinary who sacrificed their life to benefit many. As we take pause to appreciate his sacrifices today – the day of his passing – we can learn much from his strength as we honor his life.
President Mandela also said: “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.”
He has been a great teacher to me . I think about him often when I am about to take a major risk as I stick to my values. This can be so difficult and we need great leaders to teach us from their strength and experience.
Thank you Mr. Mandela- you will live on in our hearts!
~ Maureen Simon
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged A Tribute to Nelson Mandela l great leaders, Nelson Mandela, South Africa | Leave a Comment »
Knowing your value in business is an art and an act of confidence.
To charge what your worth you first need to believe it yourself.
Are you charging what your worth in the work that you do?
It’s year end and time to get honest and clear about your business growth for the year ahead. I have two opportunities that may be of interest to you:
- I am now scheduling complimentary business development sessions for women who are ready and committed to take their business to the next level. These sessions are for women interested in personal, focused guidance and support.
- I am also forming a new business Mastermind Group. This group is for women who want to grow their business with the support of a powerful group of women in an intimate virtual setting under my guidance. The Mastermind will take place over a period of six weeks starting January 23, 2014.
- Evaluate your current business objectives- build on them or set new objectives
- Focus on identifying and clearing blocks to your success
- Create tangible solutions and business opportunities for the new year ahead
- Walk away with a clear, measurable pathway for your business growth for 2014
Posted in Building Your Business, Business, Consulting, Courses, Events, Growth and Change, Making Money | Tagged Business development, confidence, contribution, empowerment, feminine attributes, Mastermind group l Maureen Simon l Private Coaching l Private Consulting l Women in Business l #BizTip l #EssentialFeminine, Small business, Strategic planning | Leave a Comment »
Uncertainty serves as one of our greatest teachers. When we see it as an opportunity to regroup. In a world that moves fast and places great pressure on us, we tend to need to know, to control. Control and knowing serve as crutches or security in a world where we really truly know very little and need to be prepared to live from a place of unknowing.
Are you willing to consider looking at uncertainty in a new way? Could you see it as a friend, an ally – and opportunity?
The opportunities that can be found in trusting what is uncertain are vast. Try to include some new thinking around uncertainty and use these keys to guide you:
- What uncertainty are you faced with now?
- What is the message or teaching that the uncertainty presenting to you?
- Where could you apply greater trust?
- What would be the next right action?
Again, I truly believe that uncertainty is an ally and a great teacher – nothing to fear. ~ Maureen Simon
Maureen is founder of The Essential Feminine Company™ (TEF)-a lifestyle and business design company that supports women to create successful powerful lives that incorporates their feminine attributes and gifts. The company provides learning environments and products that support women in claiming, living and leading with their natural strengths and talents. TEF believes that it is now time for women step forward and makes a major contribution in the world. Maureen’s experience with women is based on over 25 years of successfully mentoring and guiding women leaders from around the world to create successful lives and businesses that reflect their values. As a social alchemist she addresses women’s pertinent issues of social change and transformation. Her work as a pioneering consultant supports women to reduce economic stress, open new channels for their personal and business expression and enhances their ability to access the deeper powers and gifts that each woman holds within their feminine essence. As a highly intuitive business and life designer, Maureen incorporates principles of mysticism, alchemy and social entrepreneurism to achieve focused outcomes and results. Join Maureen on Facebook and Twitter.
Posted in Building Your Business, Consulting, Growth and Change, Making Money, Maureen Simon, Women and empowerment, Women and transformation, Women Influencing Now, Women's development, Women's Leadership | Tagged Building your business, business, business consulting, Consulting for Women, Maureen Simon, Religion and Spirituality, The Essential Feminine Company, uncertainty, women | Leave a Comment »
How do you define prosperity?
So many of us- have been socialized- to view prosperity from the lens of finance and hard core money. Even the dictionary mentions the financial respects of prosperity as being key when it defines prosperity as:
“A successful, flourishing or thriving condition, especially in financial respects; good fortune”.
In launching The Essential Feminine Company I have learned so much about prosperity that I have made it a personal focus in my live and one that I will be sharing with women in our community in the months to come. For me prosperity– true prosperity becomes available to us fully in life when our material wealth is derived from a deep inner knowing of ourselves Then it can be created and re-created in all areas of our lives…for the rest of our lives. Prosperity can include financial abundance and yet it is not limited to financial abundance.
Here is a prosperity formula for you to think about- food for thought that has recently served as the base of my personal inner work and with some of the work I have been doing with my clients—
When you line up-in your life:
- Your talents and gifts with what you enjoy and love to do and then …
- Tune in to what contribution you are here to make (or connect more with your life’s destiny) then…
- You build a life where prosperity will thrive and your harvest will be rich!
In the next few months I am excited to share my experiences in growing The Essential Feminine and my new awareness’s about prosperity and how you can claim it in your life. Stay tuned for more!!
Please do leave me a comment. Share your views on prosperity & feel free to come on over and join me on Facebook!
Posted in Building Your Business, Business, Growth and Change, Making Money, Women and empowerment, Women and transformation, Women Influencing Now | Tagged abundance, business, Finance, health, Maureen Simon, Philosophy, Prosperity, The Essential Feminine Company, Wealth | Leave a Comment »
PRIVATE CONSULTING AVAILABLE AT THE ESSENTIAL FEMININE® COMPANY.
So often we base our business growth and planning on the outer business principles that we’ve been taught. Success and hard work for many have been leading principles in developing businesses. It is now time to base our life and business growth on the inner principles and values as well as the outer. This is how we reach true success.
The Celtic tradition teaches us through its ancient wisdom practical skills in powerful networking, tribe and community building, business ethics, the power of the whole by taking care of the whole so all naturally benefit. In this one hour phone session Maureen will take you on a journey that links this ancient wisdom with your specific business success.
Maureen Simon will support you to get clear on:
- Where you currently are in your business – what’s working and what can be improved.
- Ways to bring more of what you need into your business by building in more universal principles – conscious business approaches and success tools for today.
- Next steps to bring in more business – the business you really want.
- Living prosperously.
Here are some testimonials from Maureen’s clients:
“Maureen’s ability to focus me on what was really important in my life and to outline specific goals is incredible. Maureen has enabled me to open my life to the ‘universal’ nature of who I am and my role in life. Gently encouraging me to choose the right path based on my truth. Then helping me define, embrace, and act on that truth. Maureen’s guidance has catapulted my life into the possible.” ~ Chanterria McGilbra
“Maureen’s support and unfailingly positive attitude has meant our work together is creative and productive, giving me insights I could not otherwise have achieved. Her consulting skills and her business sense provide an excellent mix for us to work on the challenges I face, strategically and operationally, and I am delighted by the clarity and renewed purpose I have found through our sessions.” ~ Polly Newport
Join Maureen for a special session offer. Click here to learn more about working with Maureen one on one.
Come on over and connect with Maureen and her team on Facebook.
Posted in Building Your Business, Business, Consulting, Women and empowerment | Tagged Management, Maureen Simon l Private Consulting l Business l Abundance l Prosperity l | Leave a Comment »
Sometimes we slip into playing and living in a much smaller and safer way than we are really here and capable of living. The key to moving beyond this place is to get conscious and to begin to really live the life we most desire. For many of us this desire may feel distant or faraway or perhaps we have been there but lost our way and need to regroup. We often get cues or hints in or daily life that gets us thinking – am I happy, is this life really working for me? Some of us freeze like Bambi in headlights when we hear these messages and stay small- as change can be uncertain and staying where we are seems safer. Some of us reach overwhelm and question our whole life, its meaning and purpose. We all get a moment of pause that allows us to question how we are really living life.
When we are being called forward to live more consciously we usually:
- Get a niggling feeling that something is not right…that we are not fulfilled
- Experience a reoccurring sense that there is more to life than the way I am now living.
- Or get another sign in a way we are used to receiving information
Always listen to these cues because they provide invaluable opportunities and subtle openings for change and lasting success.
Recently I realized that I had a lot on my plate and that my priorities and my ability to accomplish what I needed to accomplish while still loving my life was becoming a challenge. I had one of those niggling feeling that something was not right. I had to stop- slow down – listen – take the bull by the horns and reprioritize my days based on what I truly desired most- that aligned with what I value most.
So where does getting VERY clear on our desires enter into the picture?
What we desire is central to designing a life of success and meaning. When you understand your deepest desire (and have tested it to see if it is linked with your highest reason for being here -your destiny) your life will take on a new rich meaning- fulfillment will be central to your every day. You then know that you are on the path to a life well lived.
Let’s get practical here is the road-map I have used to anchor my deepest desires and values in my day and to measure- daily- how I am doing:
- First be clear about your dream- what do you really want to accomplish (be it in your life or a given month- the art here is clarity about what you want!
- Next, take small measurable steps to build more of this dream into your day (find a teacher or mentor who has already accomplished it, research about it – to build understanding. Do whatever you can to make it real.
- See yourself already there- picture yourself living or accomplishing this great desire ( it really helps to take the distance and blocks away). As you become more comfortable and familiar with the desire it slowly becomes apart of your world.
- Notice coincidences and synchronicities….these are gold dust. Every day there are signs, messages and intuitive knowledge available to us. We must be proactive and invite this wisdom in and use it.
- Close each day with a review of what was wonderful about the day and aligned your day actually was with your greatest desires and values. We are living in an era where great consciousness is needed. Be very conscious and very intentional.
These days that we are living in are absolutely amazing. We have many choices available to us each day. Live life fully. It is your choice.
Let me know if I can be of help. I am committed to your success- your success from the inside out!
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Consciousness, Consulting for Women, Living Life, Maureen Simon l, Religion and Spirituality, Thought | Leave a Comment »